Monday, September 12, 2011

Western / Cowboy BABY SHOWER Invitation

I had so much fun working on this baby shower invitation. The theme is a bit non-traditional and I loved getting to use a variety of "western" patterns and textures. This sherrif shape (I'm sure there is a different name for it, but it reminds me of an old badge) was just calling out to me and I love the grungy distressed texture within.

I used some "western" fonts, but also coupled them with a softer script since this is indeed a baby shower. I used baby booties at the top, but I also have super cute cowboy boots or a cowboy hat as alternatives.

This listing is now available in my NealonDesign Etsy store. Click HERE for a direct link.


14 comments:

  1. Love this! Quatrefoil is one of my favorite shapes, very classic!

    --Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a "quatrefoil"...I never would have come up with that! Thanks for the education, and compliment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I go about ordering these ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porsha, thank you for your interest in my work. To order (until my official website is up) I need you to email me with your order information and size preference. allison@nealondesign.com
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Are these still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Please email me with your question or order! allison@nealondesign.com

      Delete
  5. Hello....I would love to know if you can still make these invites. I need them for my sister's baby shower the first week of May. I want 25, can you tell me the cost? Please message me:kaseyslade@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Please send your event specifics to allison@nealondesign.com and I will get you a proof! To determine exact costs, I will need to know if you want the 5x7 or 4x6.

      Delete
  6. Are these still available? if so, I would love to order some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelcy, yes they are still available. Please email me at allison@nealondesign.com with your order specifics. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. still available would love to order

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Please email me at allison@nealondesign.com with your event information, size preference (4x6 or 5x7), and if you would like boots or booties at the top. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. To order this invitation, would I just need to e-mail you all the specifics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Please email me at allison@nealondesign.com

      Thank you for your interest!

      Delete