Sunday, February 3, 2013

LEGO STAR WARS Birthday Invitation Ticket


I have a wonderful 4 year old little guy, but I must have been living under a rock because I just saw my first animated Star Wars Legos cartoon this morning. :)

I'm really pleased with how these birthday "tickets" turned out. The ticket style can somes get really overcrowded and busy, so I tried to keep the information and image organized and easy to read.

These come in the "monarch" size (3.5x7.25). Pricing is based on quantity and it is listed first on the right side of the blog. I am happy to create coordinating return address printing on the back flap, thank you cards, stickers, etc., etc. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Email me with questions or to place your customized order.

No comments:

Post a Comment