Friday, March 22, 2013

RING — Bachelorette/Lingerie Shower

I pretty much adore this invitation. Look closely and the ring is made up of girly icons, perfect for a beach trip or lingerie shower. Even if you aren't going to the beach, I am happy to remove that line and I still think the design is appropriate.

I love the little poem. Another client sent me a version of it and I modified it to fit the masses.

This invitation is designed as an economical "monarch" size, but I am happy to reformat as a 5x7 too. Just ask.

This design is now available in my NealonDesign Etsy store! Click HERE for a direct link to the listing.

EMAIL ME if you have questions!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Allison, I tried to e-mail you about ordering this design but it would not go through! Do you have an e-mail address? Please e-mail me at kweis@apu.edu.

    Thanks!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see pricing for these. If you could email me freeny75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I emailed you with pricing. It is also on the right column of the blog. For this monarch size quantities of 1-11=$1.25 each, 12-20=$1.20 each, 21-34=$1.15 each, 35-49=$1.05 each, and over 50=$1.00 each. Thank you for your interest.

      Delete
  3. LOVE this for my sister's bachelorette weekend invites ! I just emailed you !

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Love this invitation for my sister's bachelorette! I emailed you last week, hope for a response soon :)

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, I wrote you back, but I'm not sure that you got it. I have no previous email from you. Will you please email me again at allison@nealondesign.com ?
      Thanks!! I look forward to working with you!

      Delete
  5. This design is nothing short of awesome I emailed you my info and quantity for these invites.

    ReplyDelete