Monday, April 15, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles — Birthday Invitation

I must have been living under a rock for a few months because I didn't realize the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were back and better than ever. See, when I think "TMNT" I immediately flash back to third grade when the original movie and song came out. Fun times in the late 80s!

Coordinating with these modern turtles, I wanted a fun design with a graphic punch. Their signature colors and masks are a big part of what makes each character unique, so I highlighted and focused on that fact....throwing in the sewer cover, too.

If you like to include a photo of your child on birthday invitations, why not make him the 5th turtle?! Get a mask, snap a picture and I'll add him right in there with the big guys! (example shown at the bottom of the sample)

This is available in the monarch size and I have super cute coordinating address stickers or favor stickers. I am happy to whip up thank you cards, banners, etc. Just let me know!

Email me to order or with questions. Pricing is on the far right or shoot me an email and I'll send you a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment