Tuesday, February 25, 2014

EASTER Birthday

I think having an egg hunt for a birthday party is such a cute idea!

The client wanted to use bright colors and nothing too cutsie. I'm actually including two of the designs because I just couldn't decide which one I preferred.

I am happy to alter the color scheme and change wording as needed. The nest design would also be really cute for a baby shower.

Each design comes in a 5x7 or a 4x6 (please specify which design and your size preference when ordering via email). Each set comes with white envelopes. Colored envelopes are available for the 5x7 size in many different coordinating colors for $.23 each.

All of my invitations are printed on #100 coverstock (unless otherwise noted). Orders under 100 ship in less than a week.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. All pricing is based on size and quantity and is on the far right side of the blog (web version).

No comments:

Post a Comment