Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PETER PAN Baby Shower Invitation


I recently designed a birthday invitation in the Peter Pan theme, and I thought it would be adorable for a baby shower too. I love the silhouettes of Peter Pan, the Darling children, Tinkerbell and the London skyline as well as the famous JM Barrie quote.

I've designed the invitation as a 5x7 or "monarch". (It can also be a 4x6 with rounded corners.) It is shown here as a 5x7 with rounded corners and as a curvy monarch. The shaped designs are the same price as the standard straight cuts.
This design would also work as a wedding shower invitation for Disney enthusiasts. HERE is a link to the birthday invitation design. If you prefer using the London skyline and less of a pirate theme, I am happy to send you a birthday version of this design.

Please EMAIL ME to place an order or if you have any questions about this design. 

To order, simply email me all of the specifics for your event, as well as the size/shape preferred and total quantity needed. If you need wording changes or have special color requests, just let me know in the email. The total turnaround time for this design is approximately one week from order to delivery. I am happy to work up thank you cards, stickers, etc at your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment