Monday, July 27, 2015

Bridal Shower finishing touches

I had so much fun designing several finishing touches for a very fancy bridal shower this weekend. These girls thought of everything to make the shower for their friend such a special occasion.

I designed a 24x36 "chalkboard" drink menu (it was actually just printed, but designed to look like a chalkboard...I can do actual chalkboards, too...but shipping is tricky) with the 4 beverages being served at the shower.


Each guest was also given a stemless wine glass with "hello gorgeous" in gold.

Also (not pictured) are 9 custom table signs that included things that the bride-to-be's fiancé loves about her. I formatted each saying on a 5x7 or 8x10 and then foiled them in gold or light pink. They were framed and placed around the shower for as completely personalized shower decor.

Let me know if I can help make a shower or party you are working on extra special, too!
EMAIL ME

Please follow me on Instagram to see fun new projects, ideas, and I may even start posting some sales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment