Monday, January 31, 2011

Dress-up Tea Party Birthday

A super cute invitation for a tea party or dress-up party for your little lady. The invitation is completely customizable with various color schemes and patterns. Email me if you would like a quote for your party.

Please notice a new product that I just started carrying: wrap around address labels!! Add a message as well as an address to the outside of your envelopes. There are 10 labels per sheet and no additional design fee. I can design these for any of my invitations or thank you cards. They work especially well with dark colored envelopes or on smaller sized envelopes when envelope printing is not advised. Pricing depends on quantity needed. Email me for a quote.

On a personal note: When I was a little girl, I had a birthday party just like this one. I clearly recall dressing up in my mom's fancy clothes, complete with a giant hairpiece from the 70s. My mom made a fabulous cake with little favors baked right into the middle. I had "tea", peanut butter and honey sandwiches (no crust, cut into triangles), and cake with my best friends...also dressed to the nines in their mom's clothes.

It was a fabulous party and I believe there are some great mid-1980s photos as a great memento. I'll have to see if my mom can dig a couple out and I'll add them to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment