Sunday, November 20, 2011

LACE Save-the-Date POSTCARDS

I am so excited about these save-the-date postcards and I can't wait to see how the invitation suites come together! I am not a huge lacey person, but I LOVE how this lace is subtly combined with a modern script and bold, engravers-style font. I intend to carry over the subtle use of the lace onto the invitation design as well. I always try to create a common theme within all of the pieces of the wedding package.

These economical, double-sided postcards are 4x6 in size, allowing a postcard-rate stamp. The front will be coated in a high gloss covering for additional durability during mailing. The back will remain uncoated for easy addressing. I've even added very faint lines to aid the addressing process.

Stay tuned for additional pieces within this suite!

No comments:

Post a Comment