Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Polka-Dot Cupcake Birthday Invitations

Have I mentioned that cupcakes are popular?

I got a recent request: 1st birthday, black and white polka-dots with dark pink, cupcake & a picture.

I provided quite a few options, but this is the design that was chosen. I love the colors, subtle black and white picture and the fact that I got to use one of my new fonts!

I am happy to play around with the color scheme to fit your needs. I'm testing out something new by adding the pricing to the image....we'll see how it goes! I also think it would be an easy change to make this for a bigger girl birthday....just change out the number! I even think this would be very cute for a sweet 16?!
There are also lots of "extras" to make the invitations suite complete! You can order thank you card sets at the same time as the invitations, or wait and use an image of the birthday girl with cake all over her face! There is no additional design fee for any of the extra pieces. The fold-over thank you card and return address wrap is also available in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment