Monday, January 21, 2013

MONSTER BUDS — Baby Shower

I'm not going to lie...the popularity of my "Peek a Boo Monsters" shower invitations really surprised me. Last week, I completed a proof for a client and it came up that she is actually not trying to match the Cocalo bedding set, but a set by CoCo & Company called "Monster Buds". I did a little research and wanted to create something custom for her that will actually match the baby's nursery.

This is what I came up with. I love that it looks bright and modern and is appropriate for a boy or girl. (I can easily change the wording of the little poem at the top.)

The flat thank you card that matches turned out super cute too!

Who knows, maybe these monsters will be as popular as the Peek a Boos?!

I am happy to come up with designs for stickers of any kind, banners, cupcake wrappers, etc....whatever you an dream up!

Here is a sample of a banner I completed recently.

If you would like to purchase the digital, print-ready file for the invitation, it is $25.00. Pricing for printed pieces is based on size and quantity and is listed on the right side of the blog.

Please email me with any questions or to place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment