Sunday, January 6, 2013

Super Bowl Birthday

I am so thrilled with the outcome of these extremely creative birthday invitations. I cannot take credit for the concept at all. My awesome client came to me wanting to create "VIP Passes" as invitations, even including the plastic sleeve and lanyard!

I provided a few options and this is the once she decided on. They are for a first birthday party, but it would also be easy to adjust the "logo" for a more generic event.

If you don't want the expense of obtaining your own sleeves and lanyards, perhaps laminating and adding a ribbon would provide the same effect at a lower cost. Subtract the "badge" idea all together and I can make these as a standard 5x7 or 4x6. (I provided 4x6 envelopes to accomodate the 3.75"x5.75" plastic sleeves.)

Email me for more information or to give me the details for your special event!

Here is a photo of the invitations in the sleeves with lanyards from my awesome client!

No comments:

Post a Comment