Wednesday, January 22, 2014

JACANA Baby Shower Invitations

In late 2013, I was asked to design a baby shower invitation to coordinate with the JACANA bedding collection by Cocalo. I drew out my own versions of the little characters and this was the selected design.

I love the playful fonts and sophisticated, yet baby-friendly color combination.

It is available as a 4x6 or a 5x7. Return address printing is optional and $.20 each. The sets come with white envelopes, but lavender envelopes are available for the 5x7 size for $.23 each.

I can come up with stickers, thank you cards, banners, etc. Just say the word.

EMAIL MEallison@nealondesign.com with questions or to place an order.
Pricing is available on the far right of the blog (when viewing the web version).

No comments:

Post a Comment