Sunday, January 19, 2014

WESTERN BANDANA Baby Shower Invitation

 

My Western Baby Shower invitation is one of my most popular designs. I was recently commissioned to come up with a more girly western option. I found a bandana design that uses hearts and just fell in love with it. Combined with some feminine cowboy boots, I think this new design is kickin' it!

The client actually went with a darker pink (fine by me) but I decided to show it here in a baby, pale pink here. I am open to color changes if you have something else in mind. The fonts are a bit more soft, keeping with a western flare.

The set comes with white envelopes, but I also think it would be adorable to use kraft (think butcher paper) envelopes instead. The additional cost is $.23 per envelope. I can also do return address printing ($.20 each) or stickers at your request for no additional design fee. Thank you cards (flat and fold-over) are also available.

Of course I didn't want to leave all the little cowboys out, so I altered the design a bit for the boys too. (shown above in a 5x7 with red envelopes)

If you have questions or you would like to place an order, please EMAIL ME and specify if you prefer the 4x6 or 5x7 and if you would like the girl or boy design.

No comments:

Post a Comment