Friday, May 22, 2015

HARRY POTTER / QUIDDITCH Birthday

I have been so busy (I need to add a whole new section to the blog for PRINTS), but I just had to add this latest invitation. I'm a Harry Potter lover myself and I love how this invitation turned out. The birthday boy wants to play Quidditch at the party. I'm not exactly sure how that works without a little magic, but I was up to create an invite for the occassion.

I've adorned this one with classic Gryffindor colors and the invitation is a 5x7 with notched corners.

I am happy to work up additional "extras", just let me know what you have in mind!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment