Saturday, May 23, 2015

ONESIE baby shower invitations

I received a request for custom shaped invitations shortly after I purchased my newest design toy, a Silhouette Cameo. I was able to accurately cut out these custom invitations easily. It obviously took a bit longer because each one was cut electronically, but I was very pleased with how they turned out!

Because the cutting requires more time and tools, please add $.25 to the cost of each invitation set. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

The size is a 5x7, fitting into an A7 envelope. I have shown a boy and girl option, but the colors and icons are completely customizable, so please let me know what you have in mind! I also designed diaper raffle cards and book plates for this particular order, so if you have additional design needs, just let me know!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email.


No comments:

Post a Comment