Tuesday, June 9, 2015

FOIL PRINTS

I was recently asked to create custom prints to sell in boutiques. Gallery walls and framable home decor are very much in style. Artfully crafted words of inspiration or humor could be just what you need! These prints also make amazing gifts! My friends specifically wanted customary digital prints as well as foiled prints....so through much trial and error, I've taught myself how to foil and the results are amazing!


Each print handmade, sold individually and is packaged with a backer board in a plastic sleeve for safe, first class mail shipping. Shipping is only $2.00. Wholesale pricing is available for those looking to resell my work. (I am working on a line item order form for wholesalers.)

If you would like to place an order, please EMAIL ME with the design you would like, size, and foil color. I will send you an invoice and a request for payment from PayPal (account not required) and your print will ship within 3 business days...even faster if I have it in stock and ready to go!

I will be adding additional designs soon! If you have a specific design request that you'd like me to work up, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment