Friday, March 27, 2015

LACE GATEFOLD Wedding Invitation Suite

This invitation suite is so elegant. It has taken me about 10 months to post this design from last year because I needed to make sure I could commit to reproducing these labor-intensive invitations (without my mom being in town to help cut and assemble)!

The invitation has charcoal or black text printed on an matte, ivory panel with rounded corners. It is mounted to a metallic, opal, coverstock with text weight lace panels that meet in the middle. An ivory, satin ribbon goes all the way around the 5x7 invitation to tie in the front. The back of the 4x6 insert conceals the rsvp card and envelope and covers the invitation text so it can't be seen through the holes of the lace.

This set used ivory envelopes with an opal liner. Unlined, opal envelopes would also look stunning. Charcoal or black return address printing.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to order these invitations.

P R I C I N G
$3.25 per invitation
$.80 per lined envelope with return address printing OR $.50 per metallic envelope with return address printing
$1.00 per rsvp set with metallic envelope with address printing

$.60 per information card

I do have a minimum order of 50 invitations for this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment