Wednesday, March 25, 2015

PUPPY Birthday Invitations

A feminine birthday invitation for dog-loving little girls.

I couldn't decide which invitation I preferred, so I decided to post both. The color scheme requested was pink, black and white but that is very customizable.

The "A" design features a Dalmation, but I can easily change out the silhouette for tons of different breeds. It is available in any of my 5x7 shapes  or as a 4x6 with rounded corners. It is shown in as a quatrefoil.

The "B" design has more restrictions because of the scalloped interior shape. The sketched dog shape must remain the same, but if you would like it in one of my shapes other than rounded corners, I can eliminate the border.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

Please specify if you prefer the A or B design. Return address printing, stickers, banners, thank you cards and any other printed pieces are available...just let me know what you have in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment