Thursday, March 5, 2015

TWINKLE STAR Birthday

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star is often one of the very first nursery rhymes or songs that we learn as kids. So, it is very fitting for a first birthday theme. It is easy to use star cookie cutters for sandwiches and hang a few Christmas lights from the ceiling. Voila, an adorable party!

I love the use of the popular color combination of pinks, gold, white and cream in this invitation. The gold is simply printed and is not a 3D glitter (though you could add that yourself). This was designed for a first birthday, but I think it would be equally adorable at any age! The colors can also be altered to meet your party vision.

This is one of the first designs I've created with all of my new dies in mind. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to showcase all of the options. I've shown the 5x7 using the quatrefoil shape, but I can just as easily keep it rounded (or any of the other shapes). The 5x7 allows for a colored envelope option ($.23 each) and the flap of the envelope holds the return address just beautifully ($.20 per envelope).

I also wanted to show the same design using the "curvy monarch" size. I love that the name fits perfectly in the center, just where the invitation bumps out. The curves make it extra special, but the cost is still low! The sets come with white envelopes. I can print the return address on the back flap or am happy to design adorable address stickers at your request.


Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

If you need additional pieces to fit this theme (thank you cards, banners, party signs, etc.) just let me know and I can design them for you.

This last image shows the size options together. They are all to scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment