Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PALMS BIKINI-LINE Beach Bachelorette



--2016--
I just updated this listing and have added it to my NealonDesign Etsy store! The design is now available in a fancy "curvy" shape with your choice of 3 standard color schemes (I am also open to color requests).
Please click HERE for a direct link to this listing to place your order! Thank you for your interest!

--2010--
I had so much fun working on this little project. My sister-in-law is hosting and wanted to tastefully combine both lingerie and the beach into the invitation. She came up with the idea of the clothesline of lingerie between palm trees and I just ran with it.

These invitations are 3.35 x 7.35, "monarch" & double-sided. Printed on 100 lb white paper, trimmed with rounded corners (not shown above) and come with white envelopes.

I hope the girls in attendance like their invitations. They are sure to have a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment