Friday, February 18, 2011

Eagle Creek Construction LOGO Design

Contrary to popular belief, western Michigan is still a thriving place and our fabulous, little neighborhood is growing rapidly. I was thrilled when my fellow builder neighbor(s) asked me to design a new logo for their construction company. This is what I came up with. The design they chose (largest at top) was my favorite! It will be used primarily on signage. I'm so happy they went with the modern/edgy one. I think it is very fitting because the homes they build are a wonderful combination of cozy and modern with all the latest and greatest features. I hope there are many more Eagle Creek homes in our neighborhood and throughout west Michigan!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

    Customized Logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to remember about mobile devices in today society.
    logo designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Custom Logo Design
    I am inspired by your work and obviously this blog is perfect.thank you so much i like your blog

    ReplyDelete