Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gingerbread House {Decorating} Party Invitation

"Gingerbread Mousse"
Isn't this a cute idea for a party?!

I had a lot of fun creating these design compositions for a fun, youthful, festive holiday party for little ones (and their moms, too!) The first is the design that was chosen, complete with super cute return address wrap stickers and festive, red envelopes in the traditional Christmas color scheme.

I really liked this one too, so I thought I would add it as well. It uses more of a candy color scheme and I love the red/light blue combination with the fun font, called Delight Script. Thus the name of this one is "Gingerbread Delight".

I'm sure the party will be a blast.....I'll be decorating a house with my little guy for the first time this year, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....these will be in the mail tomorrow, and I could not be more happy with how they turned out! It makes me want to host the same kind of party this year!

    ReplyDelete