Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GERBER DAISY Bridal Shower Invitation

I'm very pleased with how these pink and green gerber daisy invitations turned out. The hostess wanted to incorporate the recipe card without making it a complete "recipe" shower. The bridal colors are magenta and green, so with the power of Photoshop, I made the Gerber daisy coordinate exactly.

To use this design with the recipe card, it must be a 5x7. However, if you would like an altered design, without the card, just let me know what size you had in mind and I can modify the design. It should also be possible to modify the color scheme. Just let me know.

And here are thank you card options (flat and fold-over) as well as a couple of address sticker designs that are available in 2" or 2.5" format.

No comments:

Post a Comment