Friday, August 31, 2012

Flutterbug BABY SHOWER Invitations



After seeing my "Peek-a-Boo Monsters" invitations, I was commissioned to design some to coordinate with a bedding set by Kidsline called "Flutterbug". These cute little insects were fun to recreate and I love the soft pinks and purples, perfect for a little girl's room.

I've tried to include a variety of style options. Please refer to the invitation styles by number. #1-#3 are available in 4x6 and 5x7, while #4 is only available as a "monarch" size (same pricing as the 4x6).

Of course I have coordinating "extras" to match.

To order, all you need to do is email me the design of your choice, noting the size, all shower information and any special requests including color & wording changes. I'll also need to know the quantity needed and if you would like return address printing (12¢ per envelope), thank you card sets or stickers.

The whole project should take about a week from order to delivery. I ship using USPS Priority Mail and accept payments via PayPal and by digital check (you take a photo of the physical check and email me the JPEG).

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment