Thursday, February 20, 2014

BUBBLE GUPPIES Birthday Invitations

Bubble Guppies. I'll have to check out this show on Nickelodeon because somehow I've missed out so far! I love the bright colors and fun characters. I played around with lots of "bubble" fonts and backgrounds, but this is the design that won.

At your request, I can add a photo of the birthday child in a large "bubble".

I am happy to work up return address printing, flat or fold-over thank you cards, stickers or anything else that you can dream up that you'd like printed.

EMAIL ME to order or with inquiries. Please specify your size preference (4x6 or 5x7). Pricing is based on size and quantity, visible on the far right of the web version of the blog. I always provide proofs & get full approval before printing.

Thank you for your interest!
An upgraded, yellow envelope is shown in the proof. Many other colors are also available. White envelopes are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment