Thursday, October 23, 2014

RUBBER DUCKY Birthday

Brinna is one of the sweetest girls I know and she LOVES her ducks, so incorporating them into her birthday theme seemed fitting. Her mom also wanted nautical elements so we used traditional navy/white nautical stripes and wording.

The invitation is shown as a 5x7 with yellow envelopes and return address stickers. The sets come with white, but a colored option is available for an additional charge. The stickers are sold by the sheet and come in 2" and 2.5" sizes.

I am happy to adjust wording and colors as needed. I also think this invitation design would work great for a second birthday also, adding the duck to the "o" of TWO.

I am also willing to change out the script font for a less feminine font if you are interested in the invitation for a little boy.

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order.
Pricing is based on size and quantity and is shown on the far right side of the blog, or I am happy to email you a price list.

Thank you for your interest in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment