Tuesday, April 28, 2015

LITTLE BLUE TRUCK Birthday

 My boys love these books and it is so cute to decorate with trucks and animals!

The invitation is shown as a 5x7, but can also be ordered as a 4x6. The sets come with plain white envelopes.
The pennants are only $1.25 each, so spell out whatever you wish! They come with holes punched in the corners and with plenty of ribbon. You may connect or attach however you wish.

I am happy to work up additional "extras", just let me know what you have in mind!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment