Friday, May 22, 2015

CLASSIC CAR Birthday

I get far more requests for children's birthday invitations, so this one was a nice change. There was a lot of text that needed to be included, so I tried to keep it simple and organized and draw the most attention to the honoree's name and the classic Stingray car.

The sample shown is a double-sided 5x7 with a simple black and white checkerboard pattern on the back. The design is available single-sided, as a 4x6, or a digital file.

I am happy to work up additional "extras", just let me know what you have in mind!

Please EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order. You may simply write out the details or your order or you can download the fillable order form and send it back to me via email. My pricing is available on the far right side of the blog or you may view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment