Wednesday, February 17, 2016

NEW ORLEANS . bachelorette weekend invitation

I've been wanting to add a few bachelorette invitations to my portfolio (New Orleans and Las Vegas specific designs) and I just completed the New Orleans design today!

I wanted to make it very specific to New Orleans, which is full of iconic imagery but I also wanted the invitation to be classy and organized....with plenty of "fun" for a bachelorette! I used the classic purple and green color scheme and chose to play up the amazing iron work of New Orleans. The background has an amazing sketch showing the beautiful architecture, a little bit of foliage, a street lamp, and a horse and buggy.

I love the detail and the simplicity at the same time.

I didn't want to crowd up the front, so I added space for a full itinerary as well as contact information and sizing (if it is a lingerie event) on the back!

Click HERE to be directed to my Etsy store directly to this listing. Feel free to browse around!

Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment