Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Independent Professional: REALTOR

Caroline came to me as a realtor wanting a sophisticated, professional new look while keeping her color scheme of red and black. My goal was to create dynamic elements on her double-sided cards, thus creating two "fronts" instead of a front and a back. There was a lot of information included, but I am pleased with overall layout for both sides. I am especially happy with the interesting typographic placement of her initials to create a logo concept for her independent, professional career.

This is my first time including icons for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn on a business card. It was Caroline's great idea and I was able to manipulate the image files to match and fit beautifully into the layout.

Rounded corners and a high gloss finish on both sides are sure to set this dynamic realtor even further ahead of her competition.

If you are an independent professional looking for a new look, I'd love to create something special for you too. Email me for a quote and more information.

1 comment:

  1. I got some in the mail today from Caroline! They look awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete