Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rustic, Fall Wedding Suite

This is one of my favorites.

I love the warm, "tangy orange" paired with the "hot fudge" color. The wedding and reception are being held at a barn, so I thought a rustic, yet elegant design was appropriate combination.

The suite includes a double mounted invitation and two 4 x 5.25 inserts. One is a double sided response postcard and the other is a single sided accommodations card. All with rounded corners.

Fitting with the rustic theme, I thought it would be super cool to seal the petal folds with a vintage-style wax seal. I actually found the seal with wax stick at our local dollar store!! I think it adds a very fun and memorable touch.

I also love the custom petal-fold thank you cards. These can be customized with a name or just the wedding graphic. They slip beautifully into a 4bar envelope and you can use the same wax seal on these little beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment