Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vintage TRAIN TICKET Birthday Invitation

My little boy loves trains, so I thought of him while working on this train ticket birthday invitation project.

I am very pleased with how these turned out and have several other options as well (email me to see additional choices). The colors are completely customizable to meet your needs. I can also invert the rounded corners at your request for an even more "ticket-like" look. These would also be adorable for a first birthday. The date is punched out using a hole punch.

Return address printing, flat or folded thank you cards and stickers are also available. Email me today to order!
I've recently received requests for pennant "banners" matching some of my designs. I've decided to make these available on the blog as well. The requested banner in the "vintage train" theme uses a light gray instead of a light blue, but that is an easy modification if you prefer the light blue.


There are 2 size options for each pennant: SMALL = 6.5 x 7.5" per pennant, using .25" ribbon or LARGE = 7.5 x 10" per pennant, using .5" ribbon. When ordering, please specify the design you prefer and if you want the icons on the end, or used as spacers.

I had a request for a more "girly" version of this invitation for a little girl. It turned out SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment