Friday, June 8, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Garden SHOWER

When I got the request for this whimsical bridal shower invitation (that would also be cute for a baby) I wasn't sure of my direction or concept. However, I now LOVE this whimsical invitation that is open to tons of creative color schemes!  (sunset and snow cone are shown) It is available in single sided or double sided and although I recommend using it as a 5x7, it can also be ordered as a 4x6. Be sure to read the adorable poem that my client wrote for the front of the double-sided version!
I've already designed several thank you cards (flat and a fancy fold-over version) as well as address stickers. The stickers are sold per sheet and come in 2" and 2.5" sizes. There are 20 stickers per sheet for 2" and 12 for the 2.5".
Email me with questions or to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment