Saturday, July 21, 2012

Corner ROSES 70th Birthday Invitation


I recently received a request for another milestone adult birthday...using pink and white. I can use any number you wish...not limited to 60 or 70th birthdays.

I actually pulled up an old image and reused it with a modern twist (Elegant 80th). I've worked it up in 2 different sizes and it can be used beautifully with a photo or without. (I would recommend using a black and white photo if you go with that option.)

Believe it or not, the return address printing is actually one of my favorite parts of the design. Although I normally love colored envelopes (because they stand out in the mail), the fancy printing really requires a pointed flap, available in white. I am happy to do return address printing with the colored envelopes too, but the layout would be different to accommodate the square flap.

The color scheme is easily customizable, so just let me know what you in have in mind.  Email me with questions or to order. Pricing is based on quantity and size and can be seen on the right side of this blog.

or

No comments:

Post a Comment