Monday, July 23, 2012

Scooby-Doo BIRTHDAY

A "girly Scooby-Doo birthday invitation" was the request I received.

This was the end result. I'm pleased with how they turned out, even if they took me longer than I'd anticipated.

Here is a "boy" version of the A design. This one is actually for 2 boys, but I just wanted to show an example of the fonts and colors appropriate for a Scooby-loving little guy.

All 3 of these designs can be ordered at the 4x6 or 5x7 size. Pricing is to the right, based on quantity. I haven't designed any thank you cards or stickers at this point, but just let me know what you are looking for and I'm sure I can whip something up!

Please keep the length of your child's name in mind when you order a specific design (A, B, or C). Obviously "Stephanie" won't fit very well in the C design.

Scooby-Doo images copyright Hanna-Barbera

No comments:

Post a Comment