Friday, February 15, 2013

Little SUNSHINE Birthday Invitation

I must admit that I was very excited to work on this project. To this day, my dad calls me "Shiner", short for sunshine.

This lucky little girl even came into this work with "Here Comes the Sun" playing in the operating room! There isn't a "theme" to her party other than YELLOW, and sunshines of course. With that in mind, I focused on the color and used rays in the background. It was very convenient that Caroline has an "o" near the center of her name. I think this design concept would also work well off the dot of an "i", in an "e", "a" or many other letters too. Don't feel like it won't work for you because of the letters in the name. I'll figure something out!

The wording is very customizable... It would be adorable to include the wording to one of hundreds of songs that use the word "sunshine". This was designed as a first birthday invitation, but it could easily work for a sunshine of any age!

Banners are now available too. Banners with small pennants (approx. 5x8) are $2.00 each. Large pennants (8x10) are $3.50 each. New MINI Pennants are 3.75x5 for $1.50 each!

EMAIL me to order, or with questions. This shaped, 5x7 design is the same price as my normal rounded or straight-cornered 5x7 designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment