Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MARIO BROTHERS Birthday

I thought it would be pretty easy to come up with an invitation with the Mario theme keeping clean lines and nothing too cluttered. I was wrong. Sometimes I'm able to create designs I'm happy with really quickly, and other times what I think will be a simple project turns into hours and hours...a labor of love. It happens. It is part of the job.

This was the birthday boy's favorite design. I think it is a winner. It is available as a 5x7 or a 4x6. The super cute return address design is $.20 per envelope and if you would like to upgrade to a color envelope, the additional cost is also $.20 per envelope.

I am happy to work up stickers, thank you cards, table signs, etc. by request.

Since I invested quite a bit of time into this project, I decided to includ several of the other designs below. If you would like to order, please refer to the design choice by the name of the child (Broox, Jack, Jake, Cooper) so I know which design you would like.

EMAIL ME with questions or to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment