Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PETER PAN Birthday

This invitation design was inspired by my Pirates & Mermaids design.
I altered the colors to create a nighttime scene, added iconic character silhouettes and the birthday year to the mast of the ship.

The design is shown as a 5x7 with double rounded corners. Though it is not shown in the monarch size, it should work that way as well. Click here to view the baby shower version that shows a similar design cropped into the curvy monarch shape.

Please EMAIL ME to place an order or if you have any questions about this design. 

To order, simply email me all of the specifics for your event, as well as the size/shape preferred and total quantity needed. If you need wording changes or have special color requests, just let me know in the email. The total turnaround time for this design is approximately one week from order to delivery. I am happy to work up thank you cards, stickers, etc at your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment