Saturday, January 31, 2015

ALL-AMERICAN Birthday

It may not be the 4th of July, but it is always a good time to celebrate being an American. Robert and his family love all things red, white, and blue! This birthday will be so fun to decorate and I absolutely love the special patriotic photos that were taken for his big day!

This invitation is available as a 4x6 or 5x7 (shown). Colored envelopes for the 5x7 are available. I recommend red or I also have white with red stripes printed on the inside of the envelope...super cute (while supplies last). Return address printing (shown), flat or fold-over thank you cards, and other printed pieces are available as well.

I haven't tried this concept with other birthdays, but I'm sure I could make it work if your birthday boy is older than one! :)

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.

When ordering, please specify preferred size, the quantity needed, and include any requests in addition to the standard event information.

Pricing is based on size and is on the far right side of the web version of the blog. If you are unable to see it (mobile) I am happy to send you a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment