Thursday, January 29, 2015

LILIES Bridal Shower

This design was especially fun for me because I get to go! The event is for my soon-to-be sister-in-law. The event is the day before Easter, so I thought using lilies would be appropriate, and they should be readily available and inexpensive to purchase as shower decorations.

Navy is one of her wedding colors, so I used just a tough of it to go with the pastels and it turned out beautifully. It is very easy to use this design for a baby shower by simply changing the word "Bridal" to "Baby".

This invitation is available as a 4x6 or 5x7 (shown). Colored envelopes for the 5x7 are available, as is return address printing, flat or fold-over thank you cards, etc.

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.

When ordering, please specify preferred size, the quantity needed, and include any requests in addition to the standard event information.

Pricing is based on size and is on the far right side of the web version of the blog. If you are unable to see it (mobile) I am happy to send you a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment