Monday, January 12, 2015

KITTY-CAT Birthday invitation

Many little girls love kitties, and pink...but not everyone loves Hello Kitty. This invitation is a great, graphic alternative with fun fonts and enough frills to make any little girl happy. However, the design is also clean and simple allowing for tons of decorating potential.

If you would prefer a white kitty instead of black, it looks cute on a pink polka-dot background, too.

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.
Specify preferred size (4x6 or 5x7-shown), the number needed, and if you prefer the white or black cat.

Pricing is based on size and is on the far right side of the web version of the blog. If you are unable to see it (mobile) I am happy to send you a price list.

2 comments:

  1. I think there is too much going on on your web page,  moms are usually rushing, and trying to get things done. I really loved the card and would have liked to order it but if I have to search the whole page to find out how I order the card, then try and figure out why the order form is in PDF, then have to print it out and mail it off and wait for a reply? that's too much work, I want to be able to click on the card put my information in, customize the card, order however many I want, and wait for them to be mailed off to me. I am at work doing all of this. if had to to go buy cards I would have went to the store, So it is very inconvenient to have to send off my order. it is 20161

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you find this too confusing. I am a one-person operation and am slowly adding all of these invitations to Etsy. This design is already available there!
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/275469752/kitty-cat-birthday-invitation

      Thank you for your interest.

      Delete