Thursday, January 29, 2015

WATERCOLOR FLORAL shower invitation

I found some beautiful watercolored flower images for sale several weeks ago and have been anxious to use them on an invitation design. I got my chance with these beautiful Garden Shower invitations. (Wording changes are welcome. It doesn't have to be a garden shower: bridal, baby, couples, or luncheon, etc. What a great excuse to decorate with fresh flowers!)

This invitation is available as a 4x6 or 5x7 (shown). Colored envelopes for the 5x7 are available, as is return address printing, flat or fold-over thank you cards, etc. The 2" return sticker is shown as well.

While browsing Pinterest, I saw the idea of giving floral seed packets as shower favors. I can just imagine the tags I could create to coordinate with this suite. What a great, inexpensive favor!

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.

When ordering, please specify preferred size, the quantity needed, and include any requests in addition to the standard event information.

Pricing is based on size and is on the far right side of the web version of the blog. If you are unable to see it (mobile) I am happy to send you a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment