Friday, January 30, 2015

JOHN DEERE - TRACTOR Baby Shower

I was excited and anxious to get started on this custom baby shower design. I grew up in the south and have a lot of family in farming (& a father that loves utilitarian "toys"). I guess my love of John Deere green and yellow just runs through my veins.

When I received this request, I was also given a few images to use as inspiration: a quilt mock-up design and a stunning window painting that will go in the nursery. I submitted 8 designs to the client and I genuinely did not have a favorite. I may rework one of the other options as a birthday invitation because I know plenty of little boys who love tractors too!

This invitation is available as a 4x6 or 5x7 (shown). Yellow or kraft tan envelopes for the 5x7 are available and would really stand out in the mailbox. Return address printing (shown), flat or fold-over thank you cards, stickers, banners, and whatever else you can dream up can easily be designed. Just let me know what you have in mind!

Please EMAIL ME with inquiries or to place an order.

When ordering, please specify preferred size, the quantity needed, and include any requests in addition to the standard event information.

Pricing is based on size and is on the far right side of the web version of the blog. If you are unable to see it (mobile) I am happy to send you a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment