Friday, June 24, 2011

Cars 2 BIRTHDAY Invitations


In honor the the new movie that is in theaters TODAY, I thought I would add my latest Cars 2 design to the blog. Although I won't see the movie until my husband and I take our little guy tomorrow, based on the previews and research I've done it appears to be a little darker. So, I went with an overall darker invitation. I kept the same logo style, but changed the checkerboard to more of a wave at the top and bottom.

There are a TON of characters in this new movie. I'm sure I'm missing some, but here is a chart (click on it to enlarge, and then you can even click again to zoom in more) of 30 that can be used on this invitation. If you don't specify names or numbers, I will assume that you are just looking for Lightning McQueen. (Notice there are a couple of duos at the bottom...specifically #29: Lightning McQueen & Mater.)I will add an image of the new thank you card and stickers later this afternoon (hopefully)

5 comments:

  1. I love this invitation and would like to place an order for my son's birthday. How can I do that?

    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, I'm not sure you'll get this, but please email me at allison@nealondesign.com with the information for your order. I will send you a quote and if you want to proceed I'll get you a proof as well. There is an icon to the right if you just want to click there to email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Do you do ticket style Disney Cars 2 invitation?
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am wanting to have these made for my son!!! how do i place an order? please let me no asap cuz i need to get invitations made and mailed asap his bday party is the 2nd of june!! thanks

    christina logan
    krazieness_7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanted to take a min to tell you i recieved my invitations today for my sons bday and they are PERFECT!!! i am VERY pleased with how quick you replied and how great u were to work with and most of all how fast i got the invitations in the mail!!!! i will def recomend you to all my friends and will def b returning to you for my future needs!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    christina logan

    ReplyDelete