Monday, June 20, 2011

Thomas & Friends TRAIN Birthday INVITATION

When I was contacted about creating a custom "Thomas the Train" birthday invitation, I simply had to look to my own (almost) 3 year old for inspiration. He currently loves all things trains as well. He was even a bit obsessed as he watched me come up with this festive little design.

I wanted to keep it classy, yet use the cars from the popular television/movie series. I'm very happy with the finished product and I think it would work well for a more generic train design as well. And don't worry if your child has a longer name. I have a few variations of the design to accommodate everyone. :)
I also love the personalization of these little thank you cards. I can also created a fold-over version or even a fill-in thank you card. Just let me know what you want!
Thanks for making such a fun request!

I am sorry to announce that I am temporarily not offering the 3.5 x 8.5 size due to a difficulty in keeping the envelopes in stock. I hope that the 3.5 x 7.25 size is satisfactory in the interim. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment