Thursday, March 14, 2013

BAMBI Baby Shower Invitation

I am really trying to add designs as I finish them so I can avoid a huge backlog (like I currently have).

I just finished this invitation this morning and I'm thrilled that the client was very pleased! The mother-to-be is obviously expecting a little girl and my client specifically wanted an image of Bambi and the butterfly (on nose or tail). The vertical orientation of this size created a nice area for text placement and I love how the little "baby shower" banner turned out.

The white envelope that is included in the sets also looks really cute with the little butterfly and address printed on the back flap for only$.20 per envelope.

Just let me know if you want coordinating supplemental pieces, and I will design them for you.

Pricing is available for the "monarch" size to the right of the blog.

EMAIL ME with questions or to place your order.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a digital copy of this design for my own baby shower and Allison did a fantastic job. She made the changes I requested and sent back proofs very quickly. I am extremely pleased with the quality of her designs and her level of professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend her design services to anyone who is looking for a uniquely crafted work of art. Here's hoping she expands her photography range to include South Western Ontario so that I can hire her to do engagement/wedding photography. ;)

    ReplyDelete