Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mimosas & Monograms — Bridal Shower Invitation


Every bride needs gifts branded with her (almost) new initials....especially in the SOUTH!

This is such a fun idea for a shower. Be sure to note the adorable little poem on the left side of the champagne flute. It describes the purpose/theme in case the title itself isn't clear enough. The fool-proof monogram guide to the guests is clever, thoughtful, & hopefully prevents anything from being permanently embroidered with the wrong initials!

This invitation design has now been added to my NealonDesign ETSY store!! Please favorite my store to stay updated on all the invitation designs I'll be adding! For a link to the original Monograms & Mimosas design, click HERE! I'll be adding the vertical version (shown below) very soon!


The new version has a vertical orientation with the champagne flute centered. I added the monogram information and registry list to the front of the design so an insert or back side printing is not needed. The II sample shown here is a 5x7 in the quatrefoil shape. Most of the shapes in the 5x7 will work beautifully, and it is also available as a standard 4x6 with rounded corners.

The bride's new monogram or the couple's monogram can be used on the glass. If you are listing the bride's monogram, please confirm with the honoree if she intends to use her middle or maiden initial after she is married. This is a very regional decision, so I make no assumptions anymore!

8 comments:

  1. Hi! What is your lead time from start to delivery? Thank you in advance! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I can ship this week. Depending on the quantity I ship first class mail or priority mail. Shipping typically takes 2-3 business days. Please email allison@nealondesign.com if you'd like to place an order. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  2. When you quote a "double-sided" price, what is printed on the back? Could the monogram info be printed on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can absolutely put the monogram information on the back. I do it all the time! This is more cost effective than the insert, but some people fear that recipients won't flip the invitation over.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I sent you an email much earlier today ordering these. Apparently, I'm having trouble with my email, could you confirm you hour my order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you Wendy? The last order I received for these invitations yesterday was from Wendy. :)

      Delete
  4. How long do orders take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you for your interest. I am usually very fast with proofs (especially if I know you are in a hurry) and the order ships within 1-2 business days. You can select a faster shipping option (other than first class mail) in the shipping section of my Etsy store as needed. Please order through Etsy. There is a link in the blog post or you can visit www.etsy.com/shop/nealondesign

      Thank you!

      Delete