Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BOUNCE HOUSE Birthday Invitation

Inflatables are fun. I can't think of a little kid I know that wouldn't love to bounce and jump to celebrate a friend's birthday.

Finding a stylish, non-hokey, invitation design for this type of party can be a bit challenging...I've looked. This is my solution. Instead of using the common castle-structure or cartoonish children, I stuck with a bold, primary color palette and used silhouetted jumping children. I created a bit of a "castle" within the child's name and I should be able to create something similar regardless what the name may be.

The colors and wording are customizable.

This design is available as a 5x7 or a 4x6 and pricing is based on quantity, listed in the far right column of the blog.

I also designed a favor sticker that looks like a ball with a cute "ball" saying on it because the favors were going to be little containers of bouncy balls....how fitting. :) If you have a different idea, just let me know! I am also happy to work up coordinating flat or fold-over thank you cards.

EMAIL ME with questions or to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment