Saturday, March 7, 2015

CAMPOUT Birthday

CAMPOUT! So fun! The client wanted to use classic camping icons or signage on the invitation and I used rugged trees and a bold, distressed, display font to create an eye-catching design. The colors shown are bright & youthful, but can be dulled a bit for a more mature look.

My son and his friends (and a couple of dads) slept in a tent last summer for his 6th birthday. Now I really wish I had fully embraced the whole "camping" theme because there are a ton of great ideas on Pinterest under "campout birthday".

These invitations are a great start and set the tone for an amazing party!

Please EMAIL ME with questions.

I have now added the invitation to my NealonDesign Etsy store! If you are interested in any of the "extras" please include that in your message with invitation purchase and I'll set up a listing for you!

The sample shows the 5x7 invitation, colored "marigold" envelope, return address sticker and a 2" return address sticker. If you need additional pieces to fit this theme (thank you cards, banners, party signs, etc.) just let me know and I can design them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment